Expert Brain Injury Attorneys, Ready to Help You
The terms “head injury” and “brain injury” are used to describe a very wide spectrum of injuries ranging from mild concussions to full-blown brain dysfunction that might leave the injured person in a semi-vegetative state.
Prescribed treatment and care ranges from daily aspirin regimens to full-time dependence on life support (feeding tubes and respirators). The injured person may walk around looking “normal,” or may have to live full-time in a nursing home.
Your traumatic brain injury may have occurred in a variety of circumstances:
- A traumatic blow to the head occurring in a fall from a height, a fall on ice, a violent attack, a car accident or construction site accident
- A medication error
- An anesthesia error
- An aneurysm or stroke that went undiagnosed
- Any oxygen-depriving circumstance or situation, such as entrapment in a mine
We Are Skilled Lawyers, Specializing in Head Injuries
Whatever your particular brain injury, a personal injury attorney is a valuable resource for you and your family just as your doctor is. Discuss your accident, your injury and your long-term prognosis with an experienced lawyer during a free consultation at the personal injury law offices of Coppola Law.
Contact us to discuss critical issues such as the following:
- How to determine if you or a loved one has a brain injury
- Medical diagnosis of a brain injury
- Legal remedies for brain injury victims
- Long-term life planning for brain injury victims
After a Serious Accident Resulting in Brain Injury, Our Lawyers Can Help
Whether or not you were at fault our attorneys welcome the opportunity to listen and advise you. In a brain injury accident case, you may have a claim against a motorist, a property owner or your employer’s workers’ compensation insurer.
Contact the dedicated personal injury attorneys at Coppola Law to schedule a free initial consultation with a brain injury lawyer.